Skip navigation
Fesworks-WCBN
Currently Being Moderated

What are the best settings to export video for Blip.tv?

Apr 6, 2012 8:38 AM

I have CS5.5 and Adobe Premiere Pro.

Their suggestions are anything but helpful for Adobe:

http://support.blip.tv/entries/344530-how-should-i-export-my-videos-fo r-blip-tv

Thing is, I had Premiere Elements 8 and 10, which both had no issues with making and uploading MPGs, but Pro's settings are... well, I'd call them "messed up". Part of the issue might be that Elements and Pro ands unforgiveably disimilar in too many aspects (I'd argue 8 was functionally better than 10). Why are settings seemingly unavailable, or completely different? I wasted an entire day, rendering the same video in different formats, because Pro didn;t have the same available settings as I could with Elements 10.

Regardless of my complaints. The question is still this: What settings should I use for esporting videos to  Blip.tv? (the answer never really gets answered over there).

-Fes

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 6, 2012 9:02 AM   in reply to Fesworks-WCBN

Hi there and welcome to our community

You might have better luck asking this question in the Premiere Pro support forums.

Click the link below and navigate the the Premiere Pro forums and re-post there.

Click here to visit the main forums page

Cheers and best of luck to you in solving your issue! Rick

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 6, 2012 10:08 AM   in reply to Fesworks-WCBN

Sorry if it's not clear. See if the video linked below helps you figure it out.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points