Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I still cannot upgrade Flash Player.

Apr 06, 2012 Apr 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been over two months since I first posted a question on this forum and I am still unable to download the Flash Player upgrade from 10.1.102.64 to 11.?. I have an Intel Core II Duo running Mac OS 10.6.8 (64 bit). None of the suggestions received have worked, although most recommendations I receive are for Windows opperating systems. I tried uninstalling FP months ago, but since some of the programs I need and use regularly do not operate without some version of FP I am not willing to do that again.

It would be nice if someone could help as a number of things using the newer version are not available to me. Am I the only one with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Hi Bruce,

I sent you another link to the installer via a PM.  Just so I understand, the problem you're having is you are unable to download the Flash DMG file to your computer, correct?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following link has step-by-step installation Flash Player installation instructions for Mac: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously you didn't take the time to read my previous posts to which the above message referred. Your standard link is useless to me. It does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruce,

I sent you another link to the installer via a PM.  Just so I understand, the problem you're having is you are unable to download the Flash DMG file to your computer, correct?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a day away from the computer I uploaded some photos taken today and subsequently accepted a recommendation for some updates and restarting of my computer. Immediately after doing so I noticed a note flash across the screen that Adobe Flash Player was out of date and was being deleted, or something to that effect. I now no longer have any version of Flash Player on my Mac laptop and am unable once again to utilize one of my programs which required a version of Flash Player to perform one of its functions which I regularly use.

It has been months since I first posted a notice of my problem. Again, my situation may be completely different from any others who are having problems, but not only can I not download the newest version of Flash Player, but now Adobe is taking away my ability to utilize another program for which I paid a significant amount of money which that developer depended on the continued support of your program for me to utilize their software.

Why can you not help me download your latest version of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've sent you multiple links.  These can be downloaded via any browser (and are, by hundreds of millions of people).  What error do you get when you click this link?

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/11.2.202.235/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines