Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How do I get a logo to show up as a proper size logo in AIR Help Multipane Accordion template?

Apr 7, 2012 11:18 AM

Hello,

I am using Adobe TCS 3.5 with RoboHelp 9 of course and am trying to get a company logo to show up. 

The logo shows up, but it is very very small, almost microscopic.  Is there some scaling setting that needs to be checked off

or is this a limitation for the multipane accordion template, due to its design and available (scaleable) real estate?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

James

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2012 11:34 AM   in reply to jamesm0671

As per my direct reply, I am not sure why you are having this problem so try again in a new project and send that to me if the problem is repeated. I didn't ask about the image format in my direct reply as you haven't indicated the file type. JPG and PNG should be trouble free.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2012 4:11 PM   in reply to jamesm0671

The screen where you add the branding shows the required size of each image. For the company logo it is 128 by 128 but you are talking about an image of 250 by 250.

Create an image the correct size and see what happens.

If no luck, send it to me. I will look in the morning, or to be correct, later this morning as it is past midnight here.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points