Skip navigation
meetabola
Currently Being Moderated

Unexpected error has occcurred again..

Apr 9, 2012 6:28 PM

Tags: #unexpected_error

I know this has been a common post. I have searched through the forums and found people having the same issue, and it has been unresolved. I am in a different situation. I am working at home, my laptop will not load muse beta 7, but my desktop at home will. I turned my firewall off and tried with it disabled, but that did not work. I am using the same internet connection as my desktop which is able to use muse beta 7.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 11:27 AM   in reply to meetabola

Are you running any anti-malware or anti-spyware utilities? If so, please turn them off. What kind of machines are you running?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 12:36 PM   in reply to meetabola

Yes, I was running malware bites. I am on a pc running windows 7 64bit.

Are you running Malwarebytes on both machines? Did you try turning this off? Are both machines running Windows 7 64bit?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2012 11:16 AM   in reply to meetabola

If you are seeing the first screen 'Unknown Error', could you please check to see if the file /User/<user>/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db (Mac) or  \Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE\opm.db (Win) exists. If it does not, could you please email me the log file /Users/<user>/Logs/PDApp.log (Mac) or %temp%/PDApp.log (Win) to boag@adobe.com.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points