Skip navigation
Radny96
Currently Being Moderated

Can't Login To Adobe Story

Apr 9, 2012 7:50 PM

Tags: #adobe #crash #windows #performance #notifications #bugs #reporting #story #speech #scripts #analysis #adobe_story #reinstallation_problems

OK, so I have an HP probook and I installed Adobe Master Suite a couple of days ago.  This is my first time were I have ever really looked at Story, but whenever I try to login to it it says that there is scheduled maintenence.  Is this true?  If so how long will it take to be over with but if not what to do?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 9, 2012 10:03 PM   in reply to Radny96

Which version of Adobe Master Collection have you installed and using Adobe Story from it ?

You can access the service thru your web browser as well. Can you try log in at https://story.adobe.com ?

Amit

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2012 9:27 PM   in reply to Radny96

Randy:

Adobe Story CS5.5 is a complimentary service, and its CS5.5 tenure expired in early April. We are in the phase right now where we are ramping up for CS6, and are not able to sign up new users at this point. User who had registered with the service earlier, continue to use it at this time.

Stay tuned and very soon we'll open the service again for new users.

Thanks, Amit

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 9:33 PM   in reply to Radny96

I can't tell you more that what I said earlier. I'd just say Stay tuned

Amit

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 10:25 PM   in reply to Radny96

This is not a reliability issue. We are not creating new accounts for the next two weeks. People with existing accounts can use Story just fine.

--Anubhav

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 20, 2012 7:15 PM   in reply to Radny96

It's going to be online and ok in May? Cause i'ts been actually 2 weeks I tried to register for Story.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 20, 2012 10:34 PM   in reply to TheSimzVictory

You can log in if you're already registered with Adobe Story. We will open up again for new user registering for Adobe Story very soon !

Thanks for you interest in service, and hang out there for just a little while !

Amit

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points