Skip navigation
grahamtester
Currently Being Moderated

Alien Skin works like a dream?

Apr 11, 2012 9:51 AM

Ive been using Photoshop CS6 since the second beta I am now on the latest and can not believe how fast it is, I have been using it instead of CS5.5 and not crashed, not used to much memory nothing.. This is by far the best upgrade for a long while.

I have even installed Xenofex and Eye Candy from Alien Skin and they work perfectly.. Seriously keep up the amazing work and really looking forward to the final version. One little question, I have been reading a little rumor about an ageing tool with content aware, is this true and does it feature on the latest beta?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 8:37 AM   in reply to grahamtester

I don't think we'll be seeing any major changes from now until Photoshop CS6 is shipped. I haven't heard anything about an 'Aging Tool'.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 9:49 AM   in reply to grahamtester

Hi,

I'm glad you find the Ps CS6 public beta to your liking. Adobe has only released a single public beta. Any other version you may have run into in the wild could contain malware and are not to be trusted.

Rumors are just that, rumors. Please don't post links to home pages of websites here; specific links are OK if they help illustrate a question.

regards,

steve

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 10:21 AM   in reply to grahamtester

Thanks for the updated link, Graham. It sure gave me a chuckle. While I can't speak on Adobe's behalf, I can almost guarentee that's a fake. Maybe a late April Fool's joke.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 10:30 AM   in reply to Howard Pinsky

Hi,

Yes, I just found the post date on the byline, 4/1 12:25 UTC.

regards,

steve

|
    Mark as:
  • Pierre Courtejoie
    7,038 posts
    Jan 11, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 15, 2012 2:48 AM   in reply to SG...

That's a tool to create "before" pictures, when Zorana Gee makes a presentation with self portraits.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points