Skip navigation
JayDarko
Currently Being Moderated

Fullscreen: Pages turn automatically, but they shouldnt

Apr 11, 2012 10:20 AM

Hi,

I work on a notebook with a relatively small screen. So, when I read a document I do that typically in fullscreen mode. Never had any trouble with that.

Today I had to watch a few documents. And from one document to the next it starts to turn the pages automatically. I have no idea why.

Of cause I asked google and checked several options in the reader. The option to turn pages automatically is switched off. When I switch it on, the behavior is exactly the same; when I switch it off nothing happens - it continue to switch pages when I'm in Fullscreen.

I really tried everything. I uninstalled the Reader and installed it again, but now way - the pages turn automatically. That is really, really annoying. Has anyone an idea how to switch that off? Or at least, how I uninstall the Reader and kill every information? Because obviosly not everything is deleted - else the automatic page turn should be off after I installed it again.

I would tell you which options I tried, but my reader is german, and I have no idea how the options are named in english. But I have no problem to find the options if you tell me which one has to be changed - even if you give me the english names.

thx

Jay

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 12:04 PM   in reply to JayDarko

Can you clarify whether you're viewing the file in Read Mode (Ctrl+H) or Full Screen mode (ctrl+L)? Does this happen with all your files or just certain ones?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points