• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which registration server to unblock in our firewall

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to register CS 5.5, which is installed and working, with my Adobe ID, but our corporate firewall is not letting the applications talk to the registration server, and I get a Network Error when I enter my ID and password.

What server at Adobe is the application trying to talk to? If I know this I can get IT to allow traffic to that server.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact Adobe support and get your product registered on call.

also , you can register the product online, log in on adobe.com and register the product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm on a bulk license, so you can't use the online registration, and I spent the morning on the phone with support who could neither help me or give me the information I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

djarum69 it sounds like you have a volume license.  The install files are the same for volume license and retail customers which is why it is prompting you to register.  You should be able to look up your product at https://licensing.adobe.com/.  If you are unable to login then you will want to work with your I.T. department or purchasing department as one of them should have access.  This is the same site which was used to obtain the software and your serial number.

For volume license customers the serial number is registered when the software was purchased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines