Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Flash Builder trial

Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am signed in to Adobe account & have been trying to DL Flash Builder trial. After pressing the button - nothing happens. I have tried updating Java & restarting browser, but no change.

I am using Win 7 & IE 9

Thanks

Sirly123

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a pop-up blocker activated?  If so disable it.  Also I would recommend trying a different web browser as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pop up blocker was disabled - still did not work. However I have moved to Chrome & the DL worked.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent great to hear Sirly123.  It is also possible that another add-on or toolbar may have prevented the download from initiating in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines