Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

My serial number comes up invalid?

Apr 11, 2012 5:56 PM

Hi, I just purchased a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 10 from a seller on Amazon, and it looks great. Only my serial number is coming up invalid. It's a legit serial number, at least it looks that way and I've typed it in with the dashes, and without... I can't figure this out. Help? It's a 24 digit code so I don't know what's up with it. I type it in, a verify that all numbers are correct and it's just not working all I get is "invalid serial number"..

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2012 6:11 PM   in reply to Monkeezilla

For licensing issues, I suggest that you contact Adobe Customer Service, and give them the S/N, so that it can be verified.

Out of curiosity, was this purchase directly from Amazon, or a 3rd party seller, through Amazon?

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2012 7:03 PM   in reply to Monkeezilla

>from a seller on Amazon

1-contact that seller and give him/her a chance to fix the problem... a short term chance

2-contact Amazon and tell them their sponsored seller has a problem... if that short term chance does not result in a fix

I have bought through sponsored sellers on Amazon, but never software

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 13, 2012 11:07 AM   in reply to Monkeezilla

Great news. I had a very bad feeling about this, but seems that you are out of the woods, and that seller was legit.

Good luck, and thank you for reporting.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points