Skip navigation
MarcD85
Currently Being Moderated

lightroom 4 download doesn't work.

Apr 12, 2012 7:41 AM

the download button for the free trial of lightroom 4 doesn't work. Anyone know why?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 12, 2012 7:52 AM   in reply to MarcD85

You're going to have to provide a lot more information than that.  I have downloaded successfully.  What operating system, how much RAM, what camera, steps that you took, any other information that you think might help.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2012 8:44 AM   in reply to MarcD85

I haven't downloaded the trial version.  I have downloaded the Lightroom 4.1 RC and have been using it until the official 4.1 is released.  It is more stable.  Still has a few problems, but I'm getting some very good results in my experimenting with it.  I don't know, maybe the trial version download has been disabled because of the problems with 4.0.  I don't use any plug-ins with Lightroom.  Just using Lightroom with Photoshop, and generally speaking things are working just fine.  Here is the link to the 4.1 RC:

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom4-1/

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2012 2:39 PM   in reply to MarcD85

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2012 11:33 AM   in reply to Mandhir Bhatia

I am having the same issue.  The link above is correct, for the free download of Lightroom 4, and I click on the link, and nothing happens.  At all.  I have Windows 7, 397 gigs free on the hard drive.  I'm pretty sure there is at least 2 gigs free of Ram.  It doesn't even try to download though, nothing at all happens.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points