• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SLOW PRINT

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After install new printer, Adobe 7 and any other program I try to print from are extremely slo.Minutes between windows! Epson R2880 wants HiSpeed USB. I have standard USB and 2 GB Ram. Can the USB be the problem?

All other programs work fast and my older Epson printer worked fine.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program is printing really slow for you?  USB should be plenty fast, but maybe you're printing very large documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chris but Adobe and any other printing program is same problem and am not printing large documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's happening with all programs on your computer, I'd suggest contacting Epson for their advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines