Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Builder is slow on right-click

Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Installation. It takes up to 60 seconds to return after right-click. After that return, the next few are immediate unitl I change context in someway, then up to 60 sec again.

Very frustrating.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to a similar posting which is a month old: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4265014#4265014. I have been struggling with this since I installed the product. I am extremely unhappy with these Adobe products. I would greatly appreciate a contact from Adobe. This product seems to have absiolutely no vendor support. As I am working with this for eight hours, every day, I am fairly unhappy with Adobe products at this point. I have worked through the http://www.lynda.com tutorials as well as from ADC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.0.1 improves performance, but the problems still exists. Now it is taking from 11-20 seconds. The problem can be duplicated for me by launching a page (run) then right-clicking in the editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed subversion which ran perfectly under 2.0.0. Now when I save a file, CfB is slow running the SVN checks, up to 12 seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled subversion. CfB is still slow saving a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation