Skip navigation
abhinrichs
Currently Being Moderated

Elements 10 purchased through apple app store?

Apr 14, 2012 11:54 AM

I had photoshop elements 9 purchased through the itune app store and I was unable to add additional actions because a glitch in the app store version of 9. Apple credited my account and I was wondering

if I puchase Elements 10 through the app store will I be able to add additional actions after the fact of is Elements 10 purchased through the app store the same as 9? Thanks in advance!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 14, 2012 1:38 PM   in reply to abhinrichs

Yes although if there is a feature in particular you are looking for you may want to inquire in the Photoshop Elements forum.  If you would like to respond with what exactly you are looking for I will move this thread over to the Photoshop Elements forum so the users there can respond.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 1:39 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Elements forum.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 1:46 PM   in reply to abhinrichs

Ok pending a response from the forum members I would also recommend contacting the creator/developer of the plug-ins.  They should also be able to answer this question and perhaps make you aware if there is any specific issues with their use with Photoshop Elements 10.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2012 1:49 PM   in reply to abhinrichs

No, there is no guarantee that you will be able to add actions. Supposedly the problem with mediaDatabase.db3 was fixed, but there have recently been several reports of people not being able to see added actions, despite the rebuild of mediaDatabase.db3 and thumbsdatabase. Buy it elsewhere if adding things is important.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points