Skip navigation
elrafok
Currently Being Moderated

Where are the files ?

Apr 15, 2012 12:35 AM

In some circonstances, I would like to access my files where there's no internet access, but I can't seem to find them.

I am on an asus transformer with android 4.0.3

Could you help me?

regards

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 16, 2012 1:03 PM   in reply to elrafok

Any projects that you've created inside Adobe Ideas should still be accessible when not connected to the web to work on but you need to transfer them through the Creative Cloud website (requiring internet connectivity) to use them outside the app. Does that help?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 2:31 PM   in reply to elrafok

My best bet for doing something like this would be to use some kind of file manager app to copy the file from where it is stored by Adobe Ideas to the USB drive. I'm not sure if the way the project is stored would support this, I'll do some investigation and let you know if its possible. If its not possible we can create a feature request for the functionality.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 1:44 PM   in reply to elrafok

I did some testing around this with a file browser and I do see copies of the projects but under certain conditions, but unfortunately only when uploding to the Creative Cloud. Here is what I found

On my tablet in the apps section I had a file browser app called "My Files" with this app I was able to view certain files and folders

In the following directory

/Root/AdobeIdeas/upload/0

I had an Untitled 4.idea file

This is the only way that you could access the project files directly that I've discovered. I also created a feature request for the functionality here

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1498

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points