I have a tray (scrolling frame) that is on the first page of every one of my articles. It has a graphic with 5 buttons on it. Up until I updated to v19, the worked fine. Now when I view it on the pad, the buttons are gone, the tray still works, even the button still works if you know where to tap, but the buttons are not visible. The buttons are vector objects created in RGB in InDesign (5.5). I have rebuilt them to no avail. Have anyone else experienced these problems after jumping to v19. I love the progrssion and changes it has brought, but I have based a big part of my navigation scheme on this working.
I have rebuilt them a few times now, the v18 way and the v19 way, no luck, also renamed layers, etc... I still have a few in the folio that work because I have yet to touch those documents after updating to v19...
Try creating a new folio with v19, then import all the articles to the newly created folio. Im guessing it might be because you edited the articles inside a folio created initially with v18, and scrollframe behaviour has changed a bit might cause problems?
Still didn't work, I created a new Folio and reimported all the articles, same problem. I think next I will try to recreate the whole bit from scratch in a new document and put it in a new folio... Wish me luck. Hopefully before I get too involved someone will have another idea. Thanks.
It happens to me but I need to tap where the button is and it will appear. Probably a loading problem.
The problem is worse when the orientation is changed. It is like the preloading of the assets for the other orientation is not working well.
I still can't figure it out, almost losing my mind. SO I just created a blank folio and 4 blank documents and made a really rudimentary tray with 4 buttons to go to the 4 articles. Uploaded and tested on the iPad and it works! SO now I think I am going to try rebuilding all my documents from cratch and see where that gets me.... I even tried my original version with no type (in case it is a font problem). The annoying part is it works perfectly when not in a tray.
First I reinstalled DPS, then I rebuilt the whole thing from scratch, redrew it all in indesign. Then put it together in a tray without adding the button interactivity. I tested it on the pad and it worked. As soon as I added the button interactivity, it failed, they still don't show up.
Europe, Middle East and Africa