Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Buttons no longer visible in scrolling frames after v19 update

Apr 16, 2012 2:52 PM

Tags: #ipad #button #5.5 #dps_interactivity

I have a tray (scrolling frame)  that is on the first page of every one of my articles.  It has a graphic with 5 buttons on it.  Up until I updated to v19, the worked fine.  Now when I view it on the pad, the buttons are gone, the tray still works, even the button still works if you know where to tap, but the buttons are not visible.  The buttons are vector objects created in RGB in InDesign (5.5).  I have rebuilt them to no avail.  Have anyone else experienced these problems after jumping to v19.  I love the progrssion and changes it has brought, but I have based a big part of my navigation scheme on this working.

Thanks,

Joe

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 16, 2012 8:21 PM   in reply to jkuhns5

Try creating a new folio with v19, then import all the articles to the newly created folio. Im guessing it might be because you edited the articles inside a folio created initially with v18, and scrollframe behaviour has changed a bit might cause problems?

|
    Mark as:
  • Branislav Milic
    177 posts
    Jan 12, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2012 10:17 AM   in reply to jkuhns5

It happens to me but I need to tap where the button is and it will appear. Probably a loading problem.

The problem is worse when the orientation is changed. It is like the preloading of the assets for the other orientation is not working well.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points