Skip navigation
info@corpernot.nl
Currently Being Moderated

The document could not be printed with Acrobat Pro 9.5.1

Apr 17, 2012 7:40 AM

All at once the Adobe Acrobat Pro version 9.5.1 gives the error 'The document could not be printed', 'there were no pages select to print'.

I have no idea what the problem is, all printing from other applications is fine, without any problem. A pdf in an email can be printed from my iPhone, but not from the PC (win 7 Ultimate SP1, 64 bit).

All pdf's have this problem, no matter if they stem from a download or made with Word or InDesign.

I de-installed and installed Acrobat Pro, no result. I also de-installed and installed the whole CS4 bundle, no result.

I also re-installed the printer, no luck.

I visited a lot of fora without succes. Is there someone that can help me with this?

Thanks,

Cor

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 19, 2012 1:12 AM   in reply to info@corpernot.nl

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the problem.

It seems you are unable to print any pdf from Acrobat. You mentioned that you are able to print the same PDFs from iphone and other devices.

Are you able to print from any other application(e.g. word, notepad) from the same machine where you are seeing the issue. It looks to me that your machine is not able to establish contact with the printer but your other devices are able to.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

Atul

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 1:25 AM   in reply to info@corpernot.nl

Thanks for responding.

It definitely should be possible to print from Acrobat Pro 9.5.1. Just wanted to ask you if you can pass on any such document to me which is causing the issue. Any 1 document should be fine. mail me at atulagar@adobe.com

Kindly mentioned the forum link in the e-mail for reference.

Thanks,

Atul

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2012 2:08 AM   in reply to info@corpernot.nl

Dear user,

We can not reproduce it even with the document passed by you. One possible reason that i can see is that your file name is very big and if you have saved it on long path then it could have thrown this error. I would suggest you to give short name your files and please also try removing and reinstalling your printer driver.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

-Sonal

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points