Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop CS6 - Video Editing Facility

Apr 17, 2012 9:24 AM

Does anybody know if thePhotoshop CS6 (Standard Version) video editor can do the following:-

1. Steam video from a camcorder 
  2. Correct camcorder or camera shake

I rang Adobe Customer Services, who transferred me to the "Sales Department", who transferred me to the "Technical Support Department", who in turn transferred me to the "Video Department" and nobody could answer the above questions.

They couldn't even tell me if the capabilities were the same or similar to Premier Elements 10, so how are they going to sell this latest product, when nobody knows anything about it?

I eventually ended up talking to Customer Services AGAIN, who told me to ask on the Forum - hence this question!

Pam

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2012 10:22 AM   in reply to Pamela E Jones

Hi Pamela,

Photoshop CS6 Video does not include these features.  If you'd like these included in a future release you could post this request on feedback.photoshop.com, which would allow other users to vote in support of the request.

Note that in version CS6 the video feature is the same for both Standard and Extended (3D features, however, are still not supported in Standard, including 3D animations).

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points