Theres is Packages tab in the CQ cloud manager which allows to install packages on all nodes in the cloud.
the questions are:
1) What packages are currently available ? Are these all corresponding packages from public section in package share ?
2) How to upload custom packages ? I would like to deploy custom packages on the cloud which are not available currenltym how to do that ?
3) Is it possible to have private area (per customer/partner) visible and attached to packages section, so I can upload and the deploy private packages ?
4) Is it planned to add search functionality to packages section ? It is currently hard to find package I'm interested in.
5) Where are categories coming from ? I cannot see corresponding categories on package share.
The set of packages is a mirror of the content that is currently available in the 'public' sections of the Day and Adobe areas when you visit PackageShare from your CQ ui. In the beta that set is refreshed manually, I'm not certain the last time it was updated (it may be several weeks stale). The intention is that the set of packages will be refreshed every 24 hours.
At this point, you cannot upload packages directly to the Cloud Manager's package share. What you can do now is to bypass CM and upload your package directly on the instances. Also, you can upload it to the Authors and replicate it out to the publishers.
The current CM Package Share offers only the public packages from Day and Adobe. The 'company private' package share is an important feature that is missing from the current beta but it is high on the priority list (we want it for GA but we don't have it yet).
Yes, we are adding Search to the packages section.
The categories are defined within CM and implemented via tagging. This information is not in the existing pacakges share it is a CM add.