Skip navigation
Anne Barlow
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Elements - Adobe ID - Online Storage Problem

Apr 18, 2012 5:15 AM

Tags: #premiere_elements #adobe_id #welcome_screen

I have Premiere Elements 10. I bought a Peachpit training dvd and on there it shows the APE Welcome Screen with a section at the bottom where you can sign in with your Adobe ID and then see a personal url, an update on online storage etc. When I open my software up, this Adobe ID section is not there on my Welcome Screen. I have an Adobe ID and I would love to link it to APE to make the most of the online storage and back-up. I am in the UK - is this the problem? Sorry if this is a bit basic, but all thoughts welcome!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 18, 2012 9:12 AM   in reply to Anne Barlow

Moving this discussion to the Premiere Elements forum.  If the users here are unable to help you may also want to consider contacting our support team.  They can assist you if it ends up being an account management issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2012 12:25 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

You can also log in from the main interface of the program. In the edit workspace, look for the "Sign In" link at the top of the interface.

Thoug if you can't see the sign-in area on the Welcome Screen, you may already be logged in...

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 4:48 AM   in reply to Anne Barlow

Your e-mail address seems to indicate you are in the UK.

It's quite possible that Photoshop.com is not available there -- something Adobe should have advised you of when you first contacted them!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points