• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X Standard - Post-Installation Serial Number Question

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to install Acrobat X Standard in such a way where it will wait to prompt for the serial number when it is launched for the first time, instead of upon installation?

I read an earlier post that indicates you can remove the ISX_SERIALNUMBER instance from the ABCPY.INI file to force it into trial mode, but that does not work for this version.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most users preserialize so no end user ever has to enter a serial number. Isn't that what you want?

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back with me so soon!

We are still purchasing OEM licenses, and I am trying to create standard PC images with Adobe Acrobat X Standard pre-installed.  I just want to be able to bring the image down to a machine and then just pop in the serial number without having to install.

If you know of a way this can be done -or- how to install Standard in a trial state, please share.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trial mode has never been supported for Acrobat Standard.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines