• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid command 'PHDSOutputProtection'

Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I'm new to FMS, and I'm working through tutorials and examples for the 4.5 version.

In trying to follow the directions to set up PHDS, this page says to set the PHDSOutputProtection value in httpd.conf to Required. However, the FMSHttpd service won't start unless I have the PHDSOutputProtection line commented out. Checking the Event Viewer, I see this error:

Event Type:Error
Event Source:Apache Service
Event Category:None
Event ID:3299

The Apache service named  reported the following error:

>>> Invalid command 'PHDSOutputProtection', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration .

I assume with PHDSOutputProtection commented out that it is defaulting to None. How can I set this value and get around this error?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you are right when you comment it out by default it is set to "None" and also when you change it some other value httpd service should start fine. You just need to comment out two lines and add one line for "PHDSOutputProtection". It should like as below:

<Location /hds-vod>
    HttpStreamingJITPEnabled true
    HttpStreamingContentPath "../webroot/vod"
    HttpStreamingJITConfAllowed true
    JitFmsDirPath ".."
    Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks

# Uncomment the following directives to enable encryption
# for this location.
   EncryptionScope server
   ProtectionScheme phds
   PHDSOutputProtection Required
</Location>

In this case it uses following policy file : "<FMS_install_dir>\phds\static\phds-OPRequired.pol".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines