Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

SEO for table based web?

Apr 19, 2012 5:49 AM

Dear All,

I am created a table based website.

I want to seo for that website.

1) It is possible for table based website

2) What i do before seo (picture, tags all in all)

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 19, 2012 6:29 AM   in reply to manojb05

Mano, I think you should revist your old post on this topic:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4081741

You were provided with many good links and many good responses about SEO and those same answers are valid regardless of the layout.  If you still have questions on this topic your posts would be answered much better by the folks at Seomoz (link was in that previous post) or a similar service who only look at SEO.  Based on your topics and your understanding I think taking some of their webinars may benefit you greatly. 

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 19, 2012 8:19 AM   in reply to manojb05

ya i know, my question is

1) Any problem with table based website for SEO

I understand your question which is why I pointed you back to that old post.  It's obvious that you took no one's advice with how to solve your problem.  The first chapter of the Seomoz tutorial that Nancy posted provides you with the answer.  You marked her thread as the answer to your question, but it does not appear you took the time or effort to read through those guides.

And being that you are a brand consulting house, as you previously stated, this is something you really need to sort through the basics and take the time to learn about.  Read that Seomoz article Nancy pointed you to will give you all the basics you need to understand how SEO works with your code and why Flash isn't good for SEO.  If you understand why Flash isn't good for SEO you will enough the basic groundwork for understanding how search engines read your site and will have the answer to your question.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points