• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble opening LicenseRecovery109.zip

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the licensing repair file for windows from http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/licensing_download_eula.html, but can't now open the LicenseRecovery109.zip that I downloaded. The error message says it is because it is either not a supported file type or the file has been damaged. Now what?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With what packing tool are you trying to unzip the file? Also make sure that your virus scanner is not deep-scanning the file or blocking it because ZIP files of course also may contain malicious stuff...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest update of adobe flash, if I'm understanding it correctly. I run AVG free anitvirus. Is there a way to disable the blocking aspect until I get this license recovery file installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2012 Apr 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't open ZIP files with Flash. Download WinZip or another tool. And simply temporarily disable youre virus scanner.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2012 Apr 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay, so I downloaded WinZip, and now it says I can't open the dll file. Am I doing something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines