• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-installing TCS2.5 and CS5.5 - process?

Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... I mentioned in a posting over in Acrobat yesterday that things had gone awry on my notebook. Well, they went from bad to worse 🙂

The notebook is currently being nuked and paved, and I'll have to load my TCS2.5 and CS5.5.

I vaguely recall that installing 2.5 was, well, weird, but I don't recall the details (other than that various items had to be upgraded in a certain order, I believe).

So, my question is: Is there a post somewhere detailing the proper installation process for tcs2.5 (or can somebody give me the process), and is there any weirdness I should beware of with regard to loading cs5.5 after that's done?

Thanks all. (my searching is proving fruitless)

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just watch out for the “headless” version of Acrobat that comes with FM – make sure that you don’t select it when installing the TCS suite. Versions prior to 3.0 wanted to install both instances I seem to remember. Go with the custom install option & pick and choose what you want installed. E.g. if you don’t use any source control, make sure that RoboSource isn’t selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff, will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines