• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 9 Rolling Back Action and more...

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fall I bought Photoshop Elements 9 to replace my version 7.  I was prompted to uninstall Version 7.  It got near the end, then a "rolling back action" occured and the uninstall failed.  I tried again to install version 9 and the same "rolling back action" message appeared.  i gave up on both products and have since decided to try installing 9 again....of course it doesn't work.  So I tried my version 7, only to find a message that "licencing for this product has expired".  I'm very frustrated, I tried calling customer service, but this is a misnomer, as there is no service unless I want to PAY for it.  I spent several hundred dollars on the two versions, why should I have to pay more money?  The online tips have been useless, sooo many steps and no results.  What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Carlamar to solve your issue with Photoshop Elements 9 I would recommend completing the solutions listed in Install rollback | Photoshop Elements | Windows - http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/install-rollback-photoshop-elements-windows.html.  Please feel free to respond to this thread if you have any questions about the steps listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines