Skip navigation
bj194
Currently Being Moderated

Error code 16820

Apr 21, 2012 7:11 PM

I clicked on Acrobat.com and it said there was a mandatory update. I received this error code and was told to contact you. I have a screen shot of the error code and what it said and hope to be able to attach it to this email. Of course not, I could not download the screen shot from my computer so you are not able to see that either. I am not sure how effective Adobe is nor this site to fix the problem. Contact me at [removed] and maybe then we can get this problem resolved. I do have the screen shot and error messages recorded if you care to see them.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 21, 2012 7:14 PM   in reply to bj194

First, this is the Adobe Reader forum.  The Acrobat.com forum is http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobatdotcom

However, Acrobat.com is an online service, and does not need updates.  So are you actually talking about Adobe Reader?

If so, what is your operating system and version?

Please attach a screenshot by using the camera icon in the forum editor.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 23, 2012 5:45 PM   in reply to bj194

You cannot attach images via email notifications.  Also please do not post the original notification that contains your email address.  This is a public forum, and any bot can harvest addresses from here.

P.S. it is very easy to insert images using the camera icon, e.g.

arip1013.png

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points