Skip navigation
mike_gilbert
Currently Being Moderated

Sending Flagged Photos to my iPad

Apr 22, 2012 3:48 AM

Tags: #lightroom4

Wondering if anyone knows a quick way to send only the photos I have flagged in Lightroom 4 to my iPad so I only end up with my best photos on my iPad rather than my whole collection?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 22, 2012 5:00 AM   in reply to mike_gilbert

I exported a group of pictures yesterday that I wanted to view on my iPad. So, I used Jeffrey's "Export to Picasa Web" plugin which you'll find here: http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/picasaweb

This allowed me to create a new Picasa album for the selected photos. Over dinner with friends I was then able to share this album on my iPad.

I'm sure there are other ways of accomplishing your goal but this worked for me.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 22, 2012 8:11 AM   in reply to mike_gilbert

You might want to check out an app called Photosmith. Version 1 allows you to sync images from your iPad to Lightroom. App on the Ipad for sorting etc, and a plugin to import into LR.

Version 2 looks like it will allow bothway transfer, have to admit it is a great tool for me on the road. Download my images (Camera Kit) to my iPad, sort my images, tag etc, then when I get back import the images into LR. Keeps me occupied on long flights and improves my productivity

Cheers

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points