Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

What exactly needs to be done to have my browser output text into a path that the user cannot type..

Apr 22, 2012 9:54 AM

Tags: #cs5 #php #fireworks

What exactly needs to be done to have my browser output text into a path that the user cannot type into.  The webpage is a calculator app written in php and currently displayed using a form.   I have made a graphical interface that look exactly like a calculator with the display field at the top and all buttons beneath.  I would like to link these buttons up with the currently 'user submitted' numbers.  I want to have the buttons, when pressed display their value in the display field.  And I want the output from the app to print into the display field.  I understand a lot of this is done outside of fireworks but if someone could at least help me with what I need to do to the buttons and the display field to make this work that would be great.

I've already made all the buttons (num keys and func keys [+, -, *, / etc....]) Slices.   And it would probably be helpful to know I made this in illustrator then imported it into fireworks.

Thank you

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points