Skip navigation
G-wise
Currently Being Moderated

Where are the CS4 Trials?

Apr 22, 2012 10:57 AM

Tags: #cs4 #macintosh #mac #osx #after_effects #premiere_pro #1080p #trial #24fps #10.4.11 #creative_master_suite

Hello Adobe Community,

I was wondering where I might find the CS4 Trial versions of the following programs. 

• After Effects CS4
        • Premiere Pro CS4
        • Creative Master Suite CS4

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I currently run Mac OSX 10.4.11.

I have looked at "http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here. html" but it

wont bring me the the right page. I am also wondering if CS4 supports 24fps and 1080p?

Thank You,

GW

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 22, 2012 11:59 AM   in reply to G-wise

I'm not 100% positive, but since CS6 is on the verge of being released, the CS4 trial probably is not available through any official website.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 22, 2012 12:35 PM   in reply to dh91

Only the latest versions of the software are available as trials on the Adobe site.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 23, 2012 12:13 AM   in reply to G-wise

As the otehrs said, there are no trials for CS4 products. If the Pro Design Tools workaround no longer gives access, then they are no longer there. God bless a good backup! Anyway, it's a moot point - why would you wanan run a trial of a product you can no longer buy? I'm even reasonably sure that CS4 required at least OSX 10.5.3, so it wouldn't run on your system to begin with...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 1, 2012 8:02 PM   in reply to Mylenium

BE FORWARNED: Think you're safe if you have a TIme Machine backup? Nope! If you restore your computer from an Apple Time Machine backup to a new hard disk, your legit, registered CS applications may not work. If you don't have the original DVDs, or if the original disks are damaged, you're stuck.

I had to replace my hard drive when it developed bad secors. Adobe Support's only answer: Buy the current version for $900.

Thanks, Adobe. If I could download a demo version of my older product, then there would be no problem. I could install and register it. Instead of satisfying a long time loyal customer, they've turned me into someone who will never buy another Adobe product.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points