Skip navigation
Wild Bucky
Currently Being Moderated

Can I create a "login" area where site visitors can access specific content of my site?

Apr 23, 2012 11:02 AM

Hi. Can I create a text box where a visitor to my site, has to type in a unique "ID", in order to access specific areas of my site?  Thanks in advance!

Message was edited by: Corey@Adobe (edited title to describe question)

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 23, 2012 11:01 AM   in reply to Wild Bucky

Hi Wild Bucky,

Login capabilities or user specific private content as part of a Content Management System are not features currently available in Muse. CMS features will not be part of the Muse 1.0 release. We intend to add CMS features to Muse in the future that will work with Adobe's Business Catalyst platform. Business Catalyst already has CMS features (see http://www.businesscatalyst.com/product-tour/overview for more info), but Muse isn't yet able to take advantage of them natively.

Best regards,

Corey

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 27, 2012 10:14 AM   in reply to Wild Bucky

The integration of Business Catalyst features in still in the roadmap phase, however you could anticipate that adding features in the future will not destroy anything you had already created in your Muse site. Some advanced users have been able to integrate Business Catalyst features in Muse sites today, but we do not have a seamless workflow for doing this in the current release.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points