Skip navigation
pta1974
Currently Being Moderated

Lightbox Error - Browser resizing background by a few pixels when closing, causing browser scrollbar

May 16, 2012 10:13 AM

Tags: #bug #muse #unexpected_error

I've noticed that when using a lightbox there's an error that commonly occurs. When you close the lightbox, it shifts the browser window size around 5 pixels and creates scrollbars and then shifts back. It's a small error, but looking at the code it looks like it's resizing the background when closing for some reason, and adding the scrollbars and then shifting the browser window size.

(Reposted from old forum – Since the bug is still there when using lightbox)

Is anyone with adobe gonna comment on issuse. Why would pay for Muse if there is no help from the support team when help or feedback is wanted.???

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 16, 2012 10:38 AM   in reply to pta1974

Hi,

Sorry for the bad response time. This is definitely a bug and I have filed it -- we'll work to get it fixed in future versions. Thanks!

Colby

|
    Mark as:
    May 31, 2012 4:01 AM   in reply to Colby Ausen

Is there any solution for this Problem?

I can´t use a lightbox with this shifting resizing or what ever Problem.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 7:36 PM   in reply to pta1974

Is there a solution to this problem or work arounnd? Very difficult to ignore the resizing.

Thanks,

Bobby

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 11:56 AM   in reply to dsweb0220

Hi All,

Unfortunately we haven't addressed this problem yet, but it is on our radar for the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Colby

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 9, 2012 6:30 AM   in reply to pta1974

I'm now getting a similar error, My website is a single page, anchor scrolled site, and so has a scrollbar at the side.

When lightbox is opened, the sidebar goes, making the site jump sideways, then back again when the lightbox is closed and the scrollbar reappears.

It's very untidy looking and I really dislike it.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 2, 2012 2:55 AM   in reply to Colby Ausen

This bug is ugly and very embarrassing considering I've just moved my client to BC & Muse today, is there anything that can be done to fix this manually, like an edit to Lightbox CSS or something, the website goes live in 2 days! HELP!!!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points