Skip navigation
alvarohdm
Currently Being Moderated

losing annotation & comments

Apr 24, 2012 6:26 PM

Tags: #acrobat #annotations #android #reader #notes

Hi there.

I've recently dowloaded the Acrobat 10.2 update from PlayStore, works well to see the docs but i'm confused about annotation & comments function.

I've been working on a doc, about 25 pages or something, here and there i make some annotations on the first pages and got to stop to do other things, then the phone go to blackscreen. I've come back and unblock the phone to make a call, to do this i first go to home screen to dial the phone, leaving the acrobat doc for a while. When i re-open acrobat, the doc is there but the annotations don't, same thing with the comments.

This happens in a strange way, for a day i've been working in a review of a doc, stopping to do other things and everytime i leave the doc and come back to acrobat, it lost some annotation, sometimes the first i do, other times the last ones. I've been looking for a save button or something but i don't find asything like that to override the problem.

The phone i am using is a Motorola Atrix 4G.

Can anyone help me discovering this functions in order to don't lose any work in the future?.

Thanks in advance

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2012 7:07 PM   in reply to alvarohdm

Hi Alvarohdm,

We appreciate your taking time to report the issue in detail.  It would greatly help us if you could share the PDF file you’re trying so we could investigate the issue at our end.

Please send the PDF file at adobereader-ios@adobe.com<mailto:adobereader-ios@adobe.com>

Thanks,

Gaurav

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 10:08 PM   in reply to alvarohdm

Same here with Adobe for iOS on iPad. No save button, losing annotations.

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 10:19 PM   in reply to rick400

Hi,

This issue has been resolved with the recent Adobe Reader on Android update (version 10.2.1).  Please let us know if you continue to see this issue after the update.

Thanks,

Gaurav

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 11:02 PM   in reply to Gaurav Jain (GJ)

Where in the app can I see the version? By the way the app store says all my apps are updated.

Rick

Message was edited by: rick400 I looked it up in the App Store: my version is 10.2.0, which is the most recent version available in the Netherlands. When will 10.2.1 be available in the Netherlands?

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 8:13 AM   in reply to rick400

Rick,

We are waiting for approval from Apple. The Android version has been released, and the iOS version is in Apple's app review process. Thanks for your patience!

Pat

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points