• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Problem with Adobe AE CS4

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2012 Apr 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem with rendering a free template that I downloaded and edited, when it reaches a certain frame like (119 or sometimes it's 38) Adobe AE will stop responding and the only way that I can manipulate it again is to close it via task manager, the Rendering Settings is:wawaweeee.png

Here is the Specs of my Computer: asdsad213123123.png

I hope anyone could help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more info on what is being used in the project. If it always freezes at a specific frame, one of the following things is the most likely cause:

• you are simply running out of memory
  • your output file size exceeds a certain limit (e.g. 4GB if stored to a FAT32 formatted drive)
  • the source footage is damaged at this point
  • a certzain effects kicks in at that point in time and gobbles up all resources

Check those things and provide more details. A link to the template might clarify matters, also.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the project that I already edited: http://www.mediafire.com/?8qzq5eizg7h3cc3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's nice that you posted the project for a look-see, but it isn't going to answer most of the questions Mylenium and I asked, and they're important diagnostic questions. 

You're actually going to have to track the information down in various places within AE, write it down and type it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to use multiprocessing? ~ No Sir.

Trying to use Open GL to accelerate rendering?  ~ I don't use Open GL.

What kind of video footage is in the project?  Media container & codec

~I don't know how to answer this question sir, i'm kind of a newbie in Adobe AE.

The only app that is open is the AE when i'm rendering something, the AE will just stop at a certain frame and the program will not respond.asdsadsadasdasd.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nigel952 wrote:

What kind of video footage is in the project?  Media container & codec

~I don't know how to answer this question sir, i'm kind of a newbie in Adobe AE.

Twirl down that triangle next to the Footage folder to reveal the footage within.  Look for movies: quicktimes, AVIs, etc.  Highlight the clip in the project window.  Read the info about the clip at the top of the project window. 

Since you run AE 9, the application freaks out on interframe-compressed movies.  If you see any kind of movies that say HDV, MPEG1, MPEG2, AVCHD, mp4, mts, m2t, H.261, H.264 or AVCHD, you'll have to transcode them to a different kind of codec, and perhaps even a different kind of movie.  I like transcoding to Quicktime's PNG codec.  You may need  the latest version of Quicktime Pro 7 to do it; you can't do it directly in AE.  If you have to do this, the file sizes will be huge, and you'll have to learn to live with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything specific going on. This is as simple as they come - some PSDs, some prerendered Quicktime. Works without a hitch here in my CS4, so whjatever problems there are, they are specific to the machine and we need more info. Perhaps you should monitor task manager/ resource monitor during rendering. This might offer some clues as to what is going on. Also twirl open the little triangel on teh Render Queue to monitor the processing status.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that you've installed the latest updates:

http://adobe.ly/lsrkmJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's still a lot we don't know yet.

What kind of video footage is in the project?  Media container & codec.

Trying to use multiprocessing?  Turn if off if you are.

Trying to use Open GL to accelerate rendering?  Turn it off, too.

And if it always happens on the same frame, tell us what's going on in your comp at that frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines