Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UK VAT registered - how to buy downloads without VAT

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2012 Apr 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I run a UK VAT registered company but can't see any way of entering my VAT registration number so that I can purchase without paying the Irish VAT. Does anyone know how to do this and why doesn't Adobe make it simple?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2012 Apr 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you are supposed to and will have to deduct it post purchase. You could always ask your regional support or handle it through a reseller. These things vary too specifically froim region to region, but Adobe does have a pretty large UK branch, so I'm sure there's someone you can talk to...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mylenium is correct you will want to work with our sales department and provide them with your registration number.  There is still an approval process to go through though before you will be enabled to make purchases without the VAT applied.  You also will need to purchase the download version of the product. It is a requirement that we apply VAT for any physical goods which are purchased.  You can find more detals at Adobe Stores | Online order and payment FAQ - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/stores-online-order-payment-faq.html.  I would recommend reviewing the Taxes and VAT charges section of the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines