Skip navigation
Juckaluckabee
Currently Being Moderated

Spectral Colors and Freq/Notes CS6

Apr 28, 2012 3:43 PM

What happenedt to the Spectral Colors Window from Au3?

I can't find any way that lets me change the spectral windows colors from the problematic high intensity fire/red to something more usable for pitch analysis(One could increase the contrast drastically before)?

Also, there seems to be no way to see the pitch or freq at the cursor. In Au3 at least the freq was shown where the cursor was. It would be nice to be able to see the pitch and frequency of the cursor. It's nice to have the pitches for the y-axis but I would like the ability to see what the frequency and pitch are at the cursor both in the spectral and frequency analysis windows.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 10, 2012 5:49 PM   in reply to Juckaluckabee

Thanks for submitting these feature requests.

Both of these items are in our feature backlog and will be reviewed for future versions of Audition CS.

Thanks again,

--Ron

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 22, 2012 12:41 PM   in reply to Ron_Day

It is not "feature request" - what can mean only one - than You did not noticed its presence in the previous version - it is the BUG to fix by free update to all users - why - becouse thirst rule of developing the software - tools should be deweloped - not delated - it shows the respect for the users and its habits, instead of ignorance.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points