Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Elements/Premiere 10.

Apr 30, 2012 Apr 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I simply install my new Elements & Premiere 10 on top of my current Elements & Premiere 8?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Ideally Adobe recommend Uninstalling the older version before installing the new version however there are people including me who have muliple veriosn installed on there computer and the applications are working fine.

It would be your wish , how you want to go ahead, you can remove PSE 8 and also you can leave it and install PSE 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideally Adobe recommend Uninstalling the older version before installing the new version however there are people including me who have muliple veriosn installed on there computer and the applications are working fine.

It would be your wish , how you want to go ahead, you can remove PSE 8 and also you can leave it and install PSE 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manish, thanks for your reply. I presume that if I uninstall PSE 8 and PE 8 before installing PSE 10 & PE 10, that all my pictures and videos would remain and would then appear in PSE 10. Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , you will have all the pictures and videos intact, however will you be able to open them in PSE 10?

Not sure for this as not an user of PSE 10 or PRE10 , hence never checked and tested, but ideally it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines