• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output format problem.

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! You've always helped me out and I hope you can help me out with this problem I have.

I was asked to give two videos a specific output, one of them I developed in After Effects, the other is a Quicktime (.MOV) video.

I'm actively trying but I can't seem to figure out how to deliver the exact requirements they're asking of me. Here goes.

My animation on AE was made at 720x480, Square pixels.

The .MOV is at (according to QuickTime Inspector) 720x486 (640x480) Linear PCM. At 29.97 FPS, 53.62 Mbit/s Current Size 648x480.

Their requirements are:

Wrapper: Quicktime Selfcontained

Header: ALIS

Scan: Interlaced

Field Dominance: Lower field

Compressor: DVCPRO 50

Bit Rate: 50 Mnps

FPS: 29.97

Codec Audio: PCM

Aspect Ratio: 4:03

They're asking for Betacam format.

I have, honestly no idea how to get all those requirements in the file.

I can output it compressed by DVCPRO50 from AE, but I can't alter the Bitrate and the aspect is changed to 0.91, I have no idea how to get the PCM audio codec, or how to change the field dominance.

I've been using AE for a while now, but I've never been asked to get a different format other than Quicktime with H264 compression.

I'm sorry this is so long, but, I hope you guys can help me out on how to get these specifications on these files. Wether it can be done directly from AE, or if I have to use Adobe Media Encoder, or something of the sort.

If you need ANY information I haven't given you, please let me know.

Thanks for your attention!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

You may recieve faster and more useful help if you post your question in the Afert Effects forum,

http://forums.adobe.com/community/aftereffects_general_discussion

This one is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may recieve faster and more useful help if you post your question in the Afert Effects forum,

http://forums.adobe.com/community/aftereffects_general_discussion

This one is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Made a mistake, haha, I'm really sorry, I thought I was posting this on the AE discussion board. I apologize, thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines