• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating BC Order to MYOB Invoices

New Here ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for ideas/tools/suggestions on how to get my BC orders into MYOB without rekeying them?  Anyone got any suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You'd have to use API to integrate MYOB with BC in this case. I think that these people have already done the integration, so you may want to approach them.

http://onesaas.com/

http://fortix.com.au/

Cheers,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mario, but onesaas don't do myob and fortix doesn't have a solution either.  I am surprised that there isn't any solution already built that gets bc orders into myob, seems like it would be really needed.  Let me know if you have any other ideas, much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of people are switching to Xero which is awesome, that will integrate with onesaas and also BC will offer some intergration in the future with Xero too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Liam, unfortunately switching to Xero isn't an option for us at this time, but I'll definitely take a look and I appreciate the advice.

I found this overnight http://blog.wdcigroup.net/tag/business-catalyst-myob-integration/ so I'm going to reach out to them today - this looks to have what I need.  I'll update the forum with my findings if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CaptivateQueen was wondering how you are going with the switch?

We are currently with MYOB and we are considering moving to either Xero or Saasu as reintering invoices is a nightmare into MYOB. The http://onesaas.com/ seems to integrate with both Xero and Saasu and after 20 years with MYOB I think it's time for a change..

We mainly need to move across invoices, inventory and payroll (+ legal tax obligations BAS etc).

Would love to hear if anyone has done this with either Xero or Saasu? - I was suprised I couldn't find a thread on it in the forum, I thought there was one in the old forum but it didn't get moved over?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed the app from WDCi, all went good, now running a trial to see how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to know how you go with the app. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OneSaas are currently finalising their MYOB integration into BC and I believe should have it ready next month. So will be good to see how well that works for those who may not have a choice in moving from MYOB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines