Skip navigation
DrBermant
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Photoshop touch to Mac and back without adobe cloud costs & privacy issues.

May 5, 2012 12:22 PM

Tags: #file #photoshop #adobe #share #photoshop_touch #access_photos #file_sharing

How do I transfer files between Adobe Photoshop touch and my adobe creative suite applications on my mackintosh computer? I do not want to pay for additional adobe cloud services. In addition I have concerns over the privacy of adobe's cloud for certain images. As a retired plastic surgeon, I have used Photoshop for years to help with public and patient education. Final posted images can have privacy concerns addressed. I do understand that I can transfer a single layer from Photoshop touch back to the computer by mail or camera roll. procreate has a Photoshop export tool.

Where is Photoshop touches export tool? if the only tool is through the additional monthly charges of the cloud, you are alienating loyal Adobe customers.

Michael Bermant, M.D.

retired plastic surgeon

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 6, 2012 4:22 PM   in reply to DrBermant

Hi Dr. Bermant,

The process consists of uploading the project to the Cloud from within PS Touch. In the view within PS Touch with all the thumbnails of the various projects there is an option along the top to upload to the Creative Cloud. You sign in with you Adobe ID. On your Mac you can open the Creative Cloud site in a browser at https://creative.adobe.com/. From there you would download the same project you uploaded from the tablet. The last step is to just open project Photoshop. It has to be Photoshop CS5 or later and it requires installing a plug-in in Photoshop first to do so. There are some more instructions here:

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1336

Anyone with an Adobe ID gets a 2GB free account. Let me know if you have questions.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 16, 2012 7:14 AM   in reply to DrBermant

Did anyone answer your privacy quesiton about who can see your pictures?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points