Skip navigation
Victor Patterson
Currently Being Moderated

Metadata profile leaves © Status - Unknown

May 6, 2012 3:05 PM

Using Bridge CS3 I have created a metadata template which against Copyright Notice I have filled in my name. When I add the template to an image file all the information successfully transfers but the Copyright Status field states: Unknown where I expected to read Copyrighted. When creating the profile where do I enter Copyright Status information? Copyright Notice seemed the obvious box to complete and no other field appears obvious. Help would be appreciated. Victor

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,998 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2012 3:01 AM   in reply to Victor Patterson

When creating the profile where do I enter Copyright Status information? Copyright Notice seemed the obvious box to complete and no other field appears obvious.

To my memory this was not able in Bridge CS3 itself but not sure about it. Normal you would choose the wing menu from the Bridge Metadata panel to create a template. And I believe this was a bit limited in Bridge CS3.

The workaround is to either choose file info in the Bridge menu file or do so in PS itself on an open file. From the given options you should fill in the fields you want.

And for the copyright status you must choose from the three options: 'unknown', 'copyrighted' or 'public domain'

When all fields are as you want them save it as template and you should be OK.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points