• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Claim your exclusive benefit page says CS5 and it offered nothing.

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a question but a comment. After install of CS6 prompted to edit acct profile.

I do so and get the msg to "Claim your exclusive benefit today!"

Sure... well I click that and it says "Adobe CS5" at the top and then says "We apologize that complimentary registration benefits are not available with this product."

Seems funny it says CS5 at the top because I upgraded to Prod Premium CS6.

http://registrationbenefits.adobe.com/benefits/?&PRID=328&VERS=6.0&PLAT=0&LANG=en_US

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denbo68.  Can you please post the process you went through to obtain the offer?  Also which CS6 software did you install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe CS 6 Production Premium.  It was an upgrade from CS 5.5.   I de-installed Photoshop CS6 beta and deinstalled CS5.5 first.  I then installed Production Premium CS6 using all default settings and I installed ALL the software.

I believe I was prompted to register my profile like always(I also received an email fro Adobe with the same link).  

At the top of the web page it said:

Claim your exclusive benefit today!

So I clicked that and it sent me to this page:   http://registrationbenefits.adobe.com/benefits/?&PRID=328&VERS=6%2E0&PLAT=0&LANG=en_US

Which has this as the top banner

Oddly enough it says Creative Suite 5 and the text underneath says 

We apologize that complimentary registration benefits are not available with this product.

I am not going to lose sleep over not getting complimentary stuff since it was an upgrade from CS 5.5 but it did seem odd that banner seems to be old.  I thought maybe it was a bug or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried opening one of the applications and going to Help>Update your Profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No will try it in a bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried it from Photoshop and got the same message. 

I assume since no one else is getting this it must be something with my account.  Wonder what it is I am missing out on now.

This is my second Adobe acct because my first one stopped working properly and the Adobe help desk rep had to make another one for me a couple of weeks ago.   She could not fix my old account and could not figure out why I could not order CS6 in the first place.

Maybe your account database just doesn't like me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem. I installed the CS6 Design & Web Premium upgrade. I even got an email from Adobe asking me to update my profile, when I did I was offerred an exclusive benefit, clicked on the gift parcel icon, and received the same message.

I started a support case, but haven't heard back. Their servers might be a little busy today 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I have reported the issue and will respond back to this thread when I have additional details.  My apologies for the inconvenience around this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I'm also having the same issue with CS6 Master Collection.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am continuing to investigate the difficulties with the Product registration incentive offer for CS6.  Once I have something definative I will report back to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I too am getting this error. I originally went through InDesign and got it. Then I received an email telling me to upgrade my info and it took me to the same page which upon updating my info, then gave me the error listed above. I did a search on the text and this link pulled up the same page, but this is not Adobe?

http://www.doomoney.com/debrid/proxy2/fichier.php?u=Oi8vcmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uYmVuZWZpdHMuYWRvYmUuY29tL2Jl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the inconvenience but the Product Registration Incentive Offer was offered in error.  With CS6 we automatically register your product when you activate with your Adobe ID.  We have corrected the misinformation which was being offered by our site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doesn't seem to have been fixed yet.

When I click on the link provided in the email titled "Remember to complete your Adobe profile"  sent to me on May 7 after I purchased and installed the CS6 Design and Web upgrade, I arrive at a screen with Home/My Adobe/Edit Your Adobe Account Information at the top. Next comes the Claim your exclusive prize and a nice picture of a gift box.

It seems as though Adobe marketing, tech support, and management are not talking.

Not good to raise expectations and then not follow through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It is exactly the same. Nothing has been fixed or changed.

It seems the days of getting a complimentary font with upgrade is over?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm with the others that it hasn't been fixed. Yeah it's a bummer I don't get free fonts anymore.

There appears to be a lot of strange stuff happening on the Adobe side.  My old account goes belly up, the message I have free stuff which I find I now don't,  Norton thinks that Adobe Prelude is a virus.

Today I get an email from Adobe Sales asking if I need help completing a purchase that has been left in my cart.  I click on the link and am taken to an empty cart. 

Adobe I love you guys but get your act together over there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for verifying I have reported the issue again and will be including your contacts as well.  I will continue to update this thread and I appreciate your continued patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If we have already updated our registration will we lose the oppurtunity to the new benefit content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyleplattner due to the automatic nature of registration for Creative Suite 6 their will not be a Product Registration Incentive Offer.  Right now we are looking at having the site updated to reflect this.  Again sorry for the confusion in the past we offered the free gifts to help encourage users to register their products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is disappointing. Let us know if aynthing changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do I still am planning to post to this thread once everything has been sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by the Adobe Fonts department that there are no registration incentives with CS6. It's sad because it was a benefit of upgrading that many of us had learned to look forward to with each new addition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, I hope they reconsider. Surely they can offer a little something for being faithful customers paying large amounts for each new update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it seems like nothing has changed in the last 2 days.

After installing/registering the CS6 Design & Web Premium (boxed) package I got redirected to this page supposedly to claim a benefit.  Just try clicking on the Adobe Text link on the page like I've done.  You end up on this page with no download link, no information about the exclusive benefit what so ever.  So I started searching the net for a clue and got here eventually to read the pathetic story.

Is this an American software giant where professionals work or some third world gimmick lender willing to say anything just to make a buck?  This is very, very disappointing. 

Is there a way to return the product and have a full refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, come on, 810g!

It's disappointing that there is no registration incentive with CS6 as there was with prior versions of the products, and it's a shame someone forgot to clean up the link to the CS5 registration incentives.

BUT let's put things in perspective.. . .

You got what you bought, even if you hoped for a bonus that was never adverstised or otherwise promised to you before you bought.

I was a beta tester on Acrobat X and on Photoshop CS6. Both are excellent programs and I have personal experience with how responsive Adobe was to trying to implement tester suggestions to make the programs better and easier to use--much more so than I have encountered in beta testing of products from other software developers.

After you use the programs a bit, I suspect you'll find you got what you paid for and more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Jeff Wright not going to post an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines