I've just downloaded and installed Flash CS6 Professional in Trial Mode. Everything seems to be okie except the bug "Unable to load external importer C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS6\en_US\Configuration\Importers\PhotoshopReader.dll" when i tried to import any image to Stage or to Library. Note that there is a file named PhotoshopReader.dll (ver 126.96.36.1991) in the path above. I tried to install on another computer but the same error. How to fix it? Thanks!
I need some more information to resolve this issue
Please add these information.
1. OS (xp, vista or win 7)
2. Any windows patches are installed in your system.
3. Any photoshop products installed in system (Photohsop, Photoshop elements, Lighroom or Photoshop Album)
4. System configuration (Hardware manufacture , Dell, sony or IBM)
I tried to import the image file in same applications machine. It’s working as expected. Please try two more things
Please mention the format of image and which software it’s created.
To help us investigate this issue , I want you to perform the following steps :
1. Open DependencyWalker(depends.exe)application. This is a free utility.
2. Open AdobePSL.dll and then PhotoshopReader.dll.
3. In each case check what errors you are getting while loading these dlls and send the errors to us.
We will get back as soon as we are able to figure out the problem.
Thanks and regards,
Was an answer ever found for this? I have the same issue. I installed the trial, but recently upgraded to Creative Cloud license, yet the error still happens anytime I try to import anything, even after updating Flash.
Update: I uninstalled and reinstaleld. Same error.