The trial period for the Adobe Document Center Service (the “Service”) has ended. We are no longer accepting new sign-ups for the Service. The Service will continue running for existing customers until July 2nd, 2011 after which it will be permanently shut down. Please do not use this Service to protect any additional documents. If you have previously protected documents using this Service, please remove any security settings from the documents before the Service permanently shuts down on July 2nd, 2011.
Important: This means that after the Service shuts down neither you, nor anyone to whom you have distributed documents protected via the Service, will be able to open/access these documents. We strongly encourage you to use Adobe Acrobat to un-protect these documents before the Service is shut down. To un-protect your documents and remove security protection follow the steps below:
1. Open the secured document using Adobe Acrobat (version 8 or later). If the document is in an envelope, click on the document link in the envelope to open the actual document.
2. Select the Remove Security option from the Secure button on the tool bar or from the Advanced | Security menu.
3. Select OK from the dialog box confirming that you want to remove the security from the document. Your document will now be un-protected.
4. Save a copy of this un-protected document using the Save As option in the File menu.
5. Once you have un-protected your documents, please notify any existing recipients of previously protected documents to no longer try to access them and provide them alternative versions of the documents as needed.
Adobe Document Center Team
It’s easy to translate discussions from English into Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Polski, ελληνικά, русский, Svenska, Čeština and Türkçe. Look for the translate link under every discussion. Learn more