Skip navigation
Sign in to follow, share, and participate in this community.

Recent Activity

markw51860784
I have created a compliant PDF, but when I run the full check I still get two warnings about color contrast and reading order--both of which require manual checking. Having checked and passed them… (Show more)
mike_murtha
Topics for June 5: Connect HTML5 progress update (Peter Ryce) eSync Training’s MP4 Service for post-production 508 compliant recordings (Mike Kollen) New asynchronous collaboration site for the…
shelb69245912
I am having terrible trouble with Adobe Pro DC with checking documents through for 508 compliance.  This is a new issue that starting occurring about a week ago.   1. Accessibility Checker in MS… (Show more)
mike_murtha
This guide shows how to use the Closed Caption pod in your Connect rooms.    The Closed Caption pod is available to download at: Adobe Connect | Apps, online meeting applications and extensions  …
mike_murtha
A question came up today from a customer regarding what keyboard shortcuts are available in Connect, so posting here as well:   Accessibility features in Adobe Connect
mike_murtha
(Originally posted by Randelle Ripton)   Saw this message on the Content Manger's list serve. Copying it below for everyone. If you're interested in joining the list serve, you can find out how to at… (Show more)
mike_murtha
The US Federal Government released an update to the Section 508 accessibility standards which will take effect in 6-12 months: Overview of the Final Rule - United States Access Board   Adobe's… (Show more)
mike_murtha
This recent article caught my attention: http://wsuccess.typepad.com/webinarblog/2016/10/webinars-with-assistive-access-technology. html   Incredible example in which Darren Gabbert used a … (Show more)
mike_murtha
December 5, 2016http://demo04.adobeconnect.com/p937ggr8l2mPasscode: 'connect508' Note: Please do not pass along the recording as there was some sensitive material discussed and shown (i.e. yet to be…