Read some frequently asked questions in our documentation for the quickest answers to your questions
GO BIG ON IPAD PRO WITH LARGER CANVASES
Create a canvas up to 8192 x 8192 pixels (when printed that’s larger than 27” x 27” at 300ppi).
FREE UP STORAGE
Manually free up local disk space on your device by offloadling projects that have been synced to Creative Cloud. They can be downloaded on-demand from Creative Cloud.
Need some guidance? Learn how to get started with an updated in-app tutorial (Settings > Tutorials & Getures > Learn to Use Adobe Photoshop Sketch).
And in case you missed them… features that were new in v4.5
* Kyle Webster's Photoshop brush packs are now available as part of a Creative Cloud subscription
* Photoshop brushes in Sketch; add your favorite brushes into a library and access them in Sketch
* Using the Paint Inside option in the Layers menu draw inside already-painted pixels
* Timelapse video (tap the Share icon to share a video showing a drawing in progress)
* Tap on Transform All Layers in the Layers menu to adjust/resize/move the content of all layers at once
* Drag-and-drop layer content between drawings and projects
* Create custom canvas sizes and change the canvas size of a drawing that has already started
* Use two fingers to freely rotate the canvas
* Tap-and-hold to fill a new Sketch Layer with color
* Sort projects by Date Created, Date Modified or Name
It’s easy to translate discussions from English into Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Polski, ελληνικά, русский, Svenska, Čeština and Türkçe. Look for the translate link under every discussion.