• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What file formats can Adobe ExportPDF convert to?

Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2011 Dec 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe ExportPDF can export the following types of file formats:

• .docx
  • .doc
  • .xlsx
  • .rtf

The ability to export to PPTX requires a PDF Pack subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why do not .xls file format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to use this site properly, but since I found you answering questions, hopefully you will help me.  I just bought Export and when I converted a document to Word or Exel the document comes out in computer language!

Ed Byrne (kunsan)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use ExportPDF forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why won't it convert to an xls file? I paid for the subscription because it advertises that it converts pdf files to excel files but it doesn't. The files are converted to computer jibberish! HELP!

I am not going to fill out a File Conversion Issue Form because I am converting financial documents. Please help me figure out how to convert to xls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The service will convert your PDF file to an XLSX file. If you cannot fill out the conversion issue form can you re-create a similar file without financial data that can be looked at?

North Shore Lawn Care wrote:

Why won't it convert to an xls file? I paid for the subscription because it advertises that it converts pdf files to excel files but it doesn't. The files are converted to computer jibberish! HELP!

I am not going to fill out a File Conversion Issue Form because I am converting financial documents. Please help me figure out how to convert to xls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.  The conversion produces a shambles in both Word and Excel.  Why did I pay money for this?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe ExportPDF service you could covert a PDF to the following formats: DOCX, DOC, PPTX, XLSX, and RTF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2013 Aug 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I dont think that the information regarding pptx is correct, as the product description doesnt name it and you also cant choose pptx as an option, when to decide the format to convert the pdf into? Or am I wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lori,

sorry, but I guess I am right, found this link today on a web page for Spain (where I live), pptx is only marked for Create pdf:

<https://www.acrobat.com/exportpdf/es_ES/pricing.html> https://www.acrobat.com/exportpdf/es_ES/pricing.html

Probably different products in different markets.

I swear: if I open this window, it only shows four options and not five like your screenshot.

Cheers

Knut

Dr. Knut Hansen

<personal information removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: exporting pdf to pptx

I clicked on the link to the website in Spain. The pdf to pptx conversion is available at the $89 a year membership.

Is it available at the higher annual fee here in the U.S. also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to export to PPTX is only avaliable when using the PDF Pack service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pretty cheap of "Adobe to offer free download of Acrobat Reader and it can't do anything.....it can't convert files like it says it can.....some of us need FREE we can't subscribe to everythibng when money is tight.....I don't like the way Acrobat does business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources