- Acrobat X Automation Scripting Changes - This video discusses how changes in the Acrobat X User Interface affect automation scripting.
- Basic Acroforms Toolset – Create Field Validations and Date Pickers Without Writing Code - Jim Healy, founder of FormRouter Inc., has provided a video and free toolset to help you build better forms using Acrobat 7, 8 or 9.
- Scripting for Adobe Reader - Thom Parker explores the various restrictions of Adobe Reader scripting, and methods for testing and debugging code directly in the Reader environment.
- How to Make a Toggle Button - Thom Parker explains that regardless of the forms technology, AcroForms or LiveCycle, the technique for creating a Toggle Button is identical. Only the technology-specific details are different.
- Why doesn’t my script work? - That’s a very good question, and one commonly asked in various user forums. Usually this statement is followed by 'I copied the code exactly,' or 'I changed something and then it broke.' Unfortunately, this is a fact of scripting. Sometimes things just don’t work. So what do you do? When scripts break, it’s time to step back and figure out what’s wrong.