Follow these steps:
- Log in to Cloud Manager.
- Obtain the IP address of the CQ cloud author instance for which you want to view the logs.
- Using PuTTYgen, convert the PEM file that you used to create the CQ configuration in Cloud Manager to a PPK file supported by PuTTY.
Note: You can download PuTTYgen from this URL
- Run the PuTTY SSH terminal tool. You can download the tool from this URL.
- When prompted, enter the IP address of the CQ author instance as the Host Name.
- Expand Connection > SSH in the left pane and then select Auth.
- Browse and navigate to the PPK file you generated in step 3. Click Open.
- If you see a PuTTY security alert, click Yes to continue.
- Log in to the SSH terminal as root. You won't need to enter a password.
- View the CQ author instance logs at /mnt/crx/author/crx-quickstart/logs.